An infusion service offering the latest in intravenous drug therapy for osteoporosis, arthritis, and autoimmune diseases including Rheumatoid Arthritis and other diseases. The infusion service offers a professional and personal touch while patients are carefully monitored.
The long waiting time involved in many hospitals is largely eliminated. You will receive the infusion in great comfort and convenience.
Infusions given include:
- Infliximab (Remicade)
- Cyclophosphamide (Endoxan)
- Methylprednisolone (Solumedrol)
- Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG) (Sandimmun)
- Rituximab (MabThera)
- Pamidronate (Aredia)
- Ibandronate (Boniva) – 3 mg once in 3 months
- Zoledronic acid (Aclasta) – once a year
- Many others